Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Possibilities

I like to think and question
I love to ponder and explore.

It may seem
I am
irRATioNal,

But the truth is
I am just

OPEN

in a closed world,

a CIRCLE

in a square world,

a PEG
that doesn't fit the hole...

But I am whole
And I embrace HOLISTIC
because it is pure,

And I may not be HOLY
but I'm DIVINE

and that's just fine!

I am open
But I question
and I change.
Grow.
TRANSFORM.

like a butterfly
I take flight,

Because I embraced
POSSIBILITY
in my quest for light.

I want truth.
I am a scientist;
I cast off what I disprove!

I am an alchemist;
I transform my reality,

And you may think I'm crazy
But that is to me
DIVINE COMEDY.

the secret is

all this time you were a square peg
Thinking it fit in a round hole,

And all that empty space
is just
missed POSSIBILITIES.



No comments:

Post a Comment